eZine & EML
Stay up to date with important HEN and Academy news and current issues, delivered straight to you e-mail. Or read online at any time!
Electronic Mailing List
The HEN Electronic Mailing List (EML) is an active and engaging resource. Read it online or choose to have discussions delivered to your inbox: your choice. HEN members use the EML to
- Share information, news, and ideas with others
- Announce job openings
- Get expert help on developing or funding a project
- Learn about upcoming conferences
- Stay current on legislation involving hunger and environmental nutrition
- Monitor relevant Academy activities
- Contribute ideas or articles for the newsletter
- Stay in contact with HEN committees
Messages, links, and documents can be shared and accessed online - no need to clutter your inbox and no worries about accidentally deleting a source you want to reference later. If you aren't already a member of the EML, join now!