HEN is a growing, dynamic, and diverse practice group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Don't miss out! Not an RD? Join HEN as a Friend or sponsor, or partner with us on a one-time project or task force, and make a difference.
Like to write?
- Write a blurb or a continuing education article for the HEN Post - we have a great CPE coordinator to help you out!
- Run for Secretary: listen in, take notes, find out what HEN's all about!
- Join the Newsletter committee and get the first look at the newsletter.
- Volunteer on the Communications committee and contribute to the website.
Like to network?
- Spend an hour representing HEN at a conference. We'll send you brochures and posters.
- Attend a conference and meet HEN members for a meal and fun.
- Attend a HEN session or farm/garden tour during FNCE, with CPEs as a bonus.
- Jump in on a discussion on the discussion board or start your own.
- Send in your speaking event or local meeting for the public events calendar.
- Share your enthusiasm for HEN with new members on the Membership committee.
Want to build your resume?
- Contact the committee chair in your area of expertise (or interest) and ask what they're working on.
- Be a sounding board on a committee.
- Look for opportunities in the Members Only section, or the e-zine and newsletter on the members page.
- Become a mentor in the HEN Mentorship Program.
- HEN’s passionate and knowledgeable speakers are in great demand across the country. The HEN Speakers Bureau List aims to create a comprehensive list of HEN members interested in speaking or presenting on HEN related topics. To become or learn more about the HEN Speaker Bureau, please email HEN at email@example.com.
Interested in joining HEN Leadership?